Take a Fitness Vacation





Take a fitness vacation. No, not a vacation from fitness, but to it! Nowadays, you can find so many vacation destinations that offer packages for the active weekend warrior, or those who wish to be one.
There are resorts and hotels that offer hikes, guided bike rides, zip lining, horseback riding, organized water sports and all manner of fitness classes on site. There are also spas and resorts dedicated to yoga , meditation and the whole mind/body thing for those who desire a more soft core and cerebral type of fitness experience away from home.



Really want to experience a lush, hardy eco adventure? Try Costa Rica! From its beautiful scenery, gorgeous water and plethora of outdoor activities, you're sure to find the ultimate active weekend there.
Vacationing in the US? Try Key West, Florida. There you will find para sailing, jet skiing, deep sea diving and more. Just be sure to check on the requirements and certifications you may need to acquire before doing certain activities. Out west in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and the like, you will find the most breathtaking scenes you can imagine for rock climbing, exploring, horse backing and some great settings for the nature hike of your life! They also have a ton of dude ranches where you can get into all types of rugged activities.



Who said that vacations are just for laying on the beach gorging yourself on exotic foods and drinks, or walking around on guided tours, trudging through castles and snapping pictures of the ruins? Book yourself an active vacation next time around!
You will come back empowered, invigorated and with a completely new view of yourself and what you are able to do physically. You will feel like a true warrior! Active vacations can be the best and most fun that you'll ever experience!

26 comments:

  1. I highly suggest active vacations as well..I recently took a trip that involved no car after landing. Walking 40+ miles in the city..Good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post!!You have given a nice idea for me.I don't have any idea for my vacation so far.After reading your post i want to go to Costa Rica and i have planned what i will do there.Keep sharing.I found your blog is very interesting and i will visit regularly

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed with your post..people tend to have their vacation the easiest way,laying on the beach,visiting beautiful places..but they should try active vacation..its more fun and adventure..i would try one for my next vacation..thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...friends interesting blog do you have and now I add ur link in my blogroll please linkback too me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I find interesting is that when I go on vacation, regardless of whether it's fitness oriented or not, I actually lose weight. I may eat more (come on ... good food has to be part of a vacation!)but I always come back weighing less. I think it has a lot to do with the affect that relaxation and lack of stress has on my metabolism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiking in the southwest has got to be one of the most invigorating experiences of all time. Arizona is indeed amazing, but New Mexico is my personal favorite. And there is nothing like a New Mexican feast to celebrate the end of a day of hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi friends .............
    This is my first visit on the blog / site for you, wow ..... your blog was incredible, I am happy to be in your blog. Xchange will you link with me, if you are willing, please let me know. I'll input your link too. I hope our friendship can be forever and maybe next i'll found something to make me rich about knowledge. I'll see you in the new article. ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. You give some ideias for my vacations. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi....friends Interesting blog do you have and now I Add ur link in my blogroll, please Add my link too, I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! I'd like to do that too, have vacation and do something I never experienced before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its very new and interesting idea..i agree with you,thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would be fun to do something different...although I do love the sitting on the beach thing!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been chosen to go to a trial day for my netball. It is held a few days after school starts again, and because we have christmas coming up and i haven't done a sport over summer i was wondering if anyone knew ways to get my fitness level back up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.. You give some ideias for my vacations. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss the time when I was bachelor. There's a lot of fitness vacation that I joined. Now it's different. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The article is good provides useful information & helpful as well which is more valuable for us.I like the article very much as it is very informative and hope to see more of such articles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's a good idea. be healthy with fun, right

    ReplyDelete
  18. i agree, with fitness vacation you will not only get in better shape naturally but also have more fun

    ReplyDelete
  19. Take a fitness vacation. No, not a vacation from fitness, but to it! I agree! I'd like to do that too, have vacation and do something I never experienced before.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm reading all the article I can to and get some ideas and motivation from them. And your article has some of the stuff I'm looking for thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fitness vacation makes sense for EVERYONE. The MISTAKE people make is that they think they have to be some kind of athlete. Not so! For example, what about yoga and tai chi? As director of the Tai Chi Gala - www.TaiChiGala.com - I see lots of people trying this for the first time. They discover how they feel better and their health improves. After all, if you sit all day at work and sit to commute, then your vacation should be different than your workday regimen. Why sit again through your whole vacation? Do something that helps your health and makes you feel good. Not only that, but you'll work more efficiently too, after your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The thing that i would recommend is to go on your vacation but still do things that will keep you active and in shape. Also make shure you are eating the right foods that your body needs and try not to go overboard.thanks for sharing........

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty cool post. It's really very nice and useful post. Thanks for sharing these great words.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting post.. Very pleased to comment on this post..

    ReplyDelete