Mental Health

One of the most important aspects of our health is the mental one. Without a healthy mind, we are unable to function properly, cope with life or even enjoy it. While much attention is paid to bodily health, you must always make it a point to check out what's going on on the inside, especially of the mind.

Many times, what's going wrong with the body is a direct result of some mental issues. Make sure to stay alert, aware and seek help when you can't come up with the answers yourself.

Mental Health Resources

United States Department of Health and Human Services

MentalHelp.net

3 comments:

  1. We have a big center here in the Cincinnati area. State of the art facility with modern ideas etc...

    I like it there but hopefully I won't have to use it!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I have been reading your posts lately, and I greatly enjoy the things that you write. Your post about mental health was brief yet informative. You present so many different, useful things, that I have recommended your site to many of my online friends.

    Stacey
    http://www.staceykephart.com/nutronix

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really funny in the sense that if one person lacks some mental facilities he may be as helpless as one lacking physical facilities.

    ReplyDelete