Bet Ya Can't Eat Just One...







...so don't! If you're on of those with a true weakness for a particular food, don't even get that party started. Because you know that that one can turn into 5...or many more, depending on what it is. And then even more the next day. Now you're in the midst of a food binge. Might take days for you to come off of it....
Know your weaknesses, and resolve to fight them tooth and nail. Every good binges staerts with just one bite. Just don't go there at all! Dont do it. Don't even keep it in the house. Don't walk past that bakery. Stay far away! You'll be much happier and prouder of yourself the next time you look in the mirror. And you know this. Stay strong, I tell ya. Have an apple!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting post! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.. sometimes we can't control ourselved when we have the first bite.. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definately true for me. I'm a compulsive overeater and I'm a slave to so many different junk foods. I'm pre-diabetic and I'm only 25. I've just started a challenge to become disciplined. It ain't easy, but I've got to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with the above statement.
    As I am little bit weighty but still I used to eat junk foods. I can't control myself when junk food is in front of me.
    So, I cab say that this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I truly believe that we cant control ourselves when our fav. food is in front of us. As I am a diabetic patient, still I can't control myself eating sweets and chocolates.

    ReplyDelete